Do you agree with me when I say that we always fail to meet what most health authorities recommend?
Why I say this? Because consuming 6-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day is what most of them recommend. Unfortunately, very few of us actually consume that amount.
What can you do to reach that daily target consumption of fruits and veggies into your diet? Juicing might be your ready answer.
Let me explain…
Through juicing, you can get full nutritional benefits from fruits and vegetables. You can juice them individually or a combination of them, and drink the juice you made anytime and anywhere you want it.
What are the benefits of juicing?
There are three good reasons why need to incorporate fruits and vegetable juicing into your diet. It helps you absorb all the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables. It allows you to consume a healthy amount of fruits and veggies in an efficient manner. And you can add a wider variety of them in your diet.
When juicing, you need to have a quality, reliable juicer. If you don’t have one, I’m inviting you to read further down in this post. Here, we cover the best juicers on the market you can buy. You can check the centrifugal, masticating or vertical juicers with price ranges from $300+ down to less $100, and the cheap ones. Find out if one of them is safe and easy to operate, help you make more juices in less time, easy to clean, less expensive and perfect for your needs.
Best Juicers on the Market 2019 Comparison Table
|Juicer Photo||Name||Type||Key Features|
|Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar||Vertical slow juicer||Rapidly cuts and crushes fruits and vegetables|
|Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation||Masticating juicer||Makes all-natural, variety of healthy snacks|
|Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S||Wide-mouth low speed masticating, vertical||Extra Wide Feed Chute, Auto-Feed, Safety Start System, BPA Free Components|
|Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation||Masticating juicer||Good price point for reliable juicer|
|Champion Juicer G5-PG710||Heavy Duty Juicer||Makes easy to eat, healthier, more flavorful foods.|
|SKG New Generation Vertical Cold Press Juicer||Slow masticating juicer||Makes more nutritious, tastes better and fresher, and lasts longer juice|
|Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus||Centrifugal juicer||Great entry price point for Breville juicers|
|Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold||Elevated Juicing System||Dual-speed ideal for first-time juicers|
|Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain Extractor||Centrifugal juicer||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Hamilton Beach Premium Juice Extractor||Vertical juicer||Makes quick work of whole fruits and vegetables|
Best Juicers Over $300
This price range might be too high but it offers more reliable and great add-on for convenient juicing and processing your foods.
1. Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Juicer
Key Feature: Duoblade double-edged auger that rapidly cuts and crushes fruits and vegetables
Type of Juicer: Vertical slow juicer
Motor: 200 Watt
Speed: Low speed of 47 RPM
- Stainless Steel Strainer
- Ultem Juicing Screen
- Virtually BPA-free Ultem Auger & Screen
- Duoblade double-edged Ultem auger
- Mincing attachment included for making kinds of nut butter, pasta, and sorbets
- 100% BPA-free housing & casing
- Includes Mincing Attachment
- 3-Stage Speed Reduction Gears
- Torque power equivalent to 9 HP motor
- 100% BPA-free Housing & Casing
- 10 Year Warranty
Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar might be a slow juicer but it can easily juice your favorite fruits and vegetables such as apples, oranges, carrots, kale, cucumbers, celery or kiwi, to name a few. With Duoblade Double-Edged Auger, it cuts and crushes fruits and vegetables as twice as the traditional auger, produces more juice and less pulp. The super low operating speed of 47 revolutions per minute, ensures freshness and quality of your fruits or vegetable juice, preserves live enzymes, nutrients and essential vitamins which friction or heat usually destroyed.
Though there are times you need to cut the size of the thicker and harder fruits and vegetables. Just like if you are juicing carrots or ginger, you need to cut it into a stick or small pieces and slowly feed at a time.
On the other hand, the powerful 200 Watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction produce crushing force 2-4 times than normal slow juicers. While the higher torque is able to crush fibrous vegetables such as celery or hard vegetable like carrots. It prevents jamming, reduces machine stress and 3 times faster juicing time than the rest.
While the detachable juice cap is sealed enough to prevent leaks and drips and is easy to clean.
Consequently, this juicer is a multi-purpose tool. You can put the mincer to good use by making salsa, fruit sorbet or sauerkraut to bring more nutrition to your diet.
See more reviews on Tribest Vertical Juicer here.
2. Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation Nutrition Center Electric Juicer
Omega has introduced a new and updated equipment. They created quite some positive results ever since they introduced J800 series. It has gained quite some popularity in the juicing market because of its features and design. Branded as a tool that is built for heavy work, it has caught the attention of many and it just had to be checked out.
The Omega NC900HDC 6th generation has a futuristic look it. This is an upgrade of the Omega juicer 8007. One gets this immediate notion that it is advanced and high-tech. This new design is a great way to boost up the aesthetic look of your kitchen, making it look modern and sophisticated.
The size of the Omega NC900HDC has increased in all aspects. It has a longer body and larger footprint. Though, people who are tight on counter space would have a bit of a problem with this because it takes up quite some space.
The nutrition center of this model has a 2-piece drum cap that makes it handy and easy to use for a lot of its consumers. There are 5-settings for the outer nozzle cap that is adjustable. Because of this upgrade, the yielded juice has a higher quality with dry pulp. But it still allows you to reduce the amount of pulp you would like to have. Though, it does take some time before one gets the hang of using the adjustment nozzle. But once you do get the hang of it, it will be an easy process after that.
An upgrade that surely has made it stand out in the juicing market. The OmegaNC9000HDC juicer model now has a larger feeding chute with an oval opening. The feeding chute can now process high volume produces. And that also means less prep time for you. You can now save time and energy.
Another advancement for these was the use of the BPA-free material. Because of this, the nutrition center would not be having heat presence. The steadiness of this upgraded auger resulted to a higher produce of juice. Heat resistant, ready for heavy duty, and ready for nonstop juicing. Though, some buyers have experienced some of the parts coming loose in less than a month.
- Because of the new mincing cone included and nozzle attachments, you can now try juicing fruits and vegetables, extracting nut milk, making pasta/noodles, and much more.
- Not only does the 5-setting nozzle cap give you more produce of juice, but the juice can also last for 72 hours if properly sealed air-tight.
- It has a 10-15 year warranty
- Very easy to disassemble, clean and assemble.
- The price is quite heavy for the pocket
- Since it does have a lot of upgrades, the manual is small for one to fully understand how it’s used.
Check more reviews on Omega NC900HDC 6th Generation
3. Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer has a simple design and structure that already gives you an idea that it is an easy to use and easy to assemble equipment. You wouldn’t need to worry about moving around so many things just to have enough room for this because it doesn’t take up much space for a juicer that does this much work.
This is a juicer that has a powerful motor enough to crush all those pieces in very fibrous fruits and/or vegetables in order to make that great tasting juice. But not only is it powerful, it also has a quiet 60 rpm induction motor, a brushless motor that is made for safety and a unit that has a stable dual safety system with a 3-way ventilation.
An immediate thing you would notice with the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer is its feed chute. It is actually the first whole fruit “slow juicer”. Its feed chute measures 75mm that can even take a whole apple or a big chunk of vegetables. With its wide feed chute, the whole process becomes an easier experience for its consumers.
Cleaning Tool Set
Kuvings provided cleaning tools that make cleaning the screen an easier and faster process. The cleaning tool was a smart and useful addition for the whole package because its bristles are able to reach every surface in a single twist. All that needs to be done is to place it under running water and just give it a quick brush. And if you want it can also become a multi-functional kitchen tool.
Produced Juice – Because of its power motor that crushes even whole apples and wide feed chute, the juice it is able to produce is just simply delicious. Amazing results will both be experienced with fruits and/or vegetable mixes.
The juicer bowl has a small butcher knife shaped plug found at the bottom that needs to be removed when cleaning; it is quite fragile and tears apart easily when not handled carefully.
Check more reviews on Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer
4. SKG New Generation Wide Chute Anti Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
A refreshing and healthy juice drink are undeniably a beverage everyone and anyone would enjoy, although technical machinery is not exactly everyone’s cup of tea. Well, neither is it mine. This makes people, such as myself, discouraged to figure out kitchen equipment, but for the SKG New Generation Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer, it truly would be a different experience for me. And I’m sure that it will also be the same for you, the juicer that is both newbie and pro friendly.
- 3 inches (76MM) feed chute
- 230 watt AC motor
- 23 LBS heavy-weight high-quality anti-oxidation build
- Tofu strainer
- Cleaning brush
- Because of its 3-inch feed chute, accommodating large fruits and vegetables wasn’t a problem. It shortens prep time, like chopping the ingredients and what that does is it reduces oxidation.
- The power of the motor also helps minimize oxidation by how it is able to spin the blades at 60 rpm. This also helps preserve the natural taste, give a high yield of juice and does a perfect job in crushing the ingredients with minimal pulp. In addition, it gives a good amount of torque.
- Because it is able to reduce the oxidation when properly stored, you can actually expect it to last for almost 2 days.
- The sturdy handle makes it easier to move around. And the size of the juicer itself isn’t such a space hugger in your kitchen. Convenience and useful!
- All the parts are high quality! This has actually been certified by FDA, UL, ETL, GS, CE, and ROHS. And it also comes in a sleek design and piano varnish.
- Fruit and vegetable juice isn’t the only thing you can make it, but also tofu!
- 5-year warranty for its parts and 10 years for the motor
- The juice tap helps prevent drips. So no more extra cleaning for you and me!
- The juice is Y-U-M-M-Y! Even other buyers can attest to the fact that tastes better than the produced juice of other juicer brands.
- The cleaning brush needs more improvements. It doesn’t get to cover all areas of the detachable and non-detachable parts of the machine.
- The manual wasn’t as helpful as it should be. It was helpful in 50-50 manner.
- Even if the feed chute is wider than most, it does have trouble chopping/grinding when it comes to greens and it also tends to clog at times.
- When cleaning up the juicer, make it a point to scrub the strainer properly and wash it after in order to prevent the pulp from drying up on the strainer itself.
- Amazon customers can get this juicer with a free trial for 1 month and 2-year warranty for the parts, with an extended 10-year warranty on the motor and main body. And after the 2-year warranty, parts are sold at a discounted price.
Best Juicers Under $300
In this price range, you can expect a reliable juicing machine that offers more functional add-on than just a juicer. They are not left behind with other high-end juicers above.
5. Omega J8006 – The Best Masticating Juicer
- This masticating style juicer processes at 80 RPM.
- It has auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing to yield more juice.
- It offers auto pulp-ejection function
- This is a dual-stage juicing system
- This measures 7 inches wide, 15.5 inches deep and 8.5 inches tall.
- It has 15-years warranty
As a slow speed juicer, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer squeezes fruits and extracts the juice in a state that maintains its pure color, natural taste, vitamins, and nutrients. Processing at just 80 revolutions per minute, this masticating style juicer doesn’t overheat. It easily preserves and maintains the fruits and vegetables healthy enzymes. It prevents oxidation and so the juice can be stored without degradation within 72 hours.
The 8x stronger GE Ultem Auger and powerful gear reduction, powers up juice processing system to extract the maximum amount of juice from fruits and vegetables with a very dry pulp. As a dual-stage juicer, it crushes first the fruits or veggies, and then on the second stage of pressing, it squeezes the pulps before they are ejected.
Sometimes, this juicer creates noise that might irritate your ears when operating on top of your kitchen table. But you can minimize it by placing the machine on top of a thin towel.
The Omega J8006 is not only a juicer but also a food processor. If you are fond of grinding coffee and spices or mincing herbs and garlic, the food processor attachment will help you fast track your DIY work. Or if you love cooking homemade spaghetti, linguini, or breadsticks, you can easily extrude them with the help of its pasta nozzles add-on. While the homogenizer attachment helps you make natural baby foods, fresh frozen desserts or nut butters, to name a few.
In conclusion, this is the best masticating juicer for the money.
Check more reviews on Omega J8006 Juicer here.
6. Champion Commercial Juicer G5-PG710
The brand that is no stranger for most consumers from the juicer market, Champion is one of the most trusted brands and loved for the capacity of the machines to do heavy duty. There have been numerous reviews that could confirm these. It definitely stands out as a brand, and because of this, every time they introduce a new juicer to the market, it creates quite a commotion. The Champion G5-PG710 is one that is expected to be up to par with their other releases. This review will discuss the details of this new juicer.
This juicer has 1/3 horsepower electric motor with a stainless steel motor shaft and tons of torque. Although it may have a lower motor power when compared to Champion’s other models, it still has the power to do the job fast and well. The motor also runs at a cooler temperature increasing its durability, so heavy duty conditions will not be a problem.
Sadly, it only has a 3-year motor warranty. And a common tip heard from consumers is one must apply some olive oil or coconut oil to the motor shaft because the cutter has the tendency to stick on it.
The Champion Juicer G5-PG710 is a model that is produced in two colors. They give you the choice to either choose black or white, just whichever suits your taste. Its whole look could boost the aesthetic look of your kitchen. You can match it with the colors found in your kitchen.
A big problem with it is that it takes up a lot of countertop space. You would need to move around and rearrange your equipment just to be able to have the juicer set in a place that wouldn’t be too inconvenient.
Stainless Steel Cutting Blades
The stainless steel blades of this model have a 10-year parts warranty with a year on cutting blades. No need to worry about the blades losing its sharpness or it getting tarnished, they are strong blades that stay in shape even if the fruits or vegetables you juice are the hard kinds. The produce will be cut up and crushed perfectly.
It has a built in a homogenizer. Meaning it is a versatile machine that is not limited to juicing soft fruits and vegetables. It can safely make baby food, ice cream, sherbets, coconut milk and much more.
- The feeding chute is seen as quite narrow which makes them put more effort into chopping up their fruits and vegetables before placing it inside the feed chute.
- The juicing process would still include a lot of chewy pulp for the outcome product and sometimes it can also be a little wet. Which means there are juices that have been wasted and it wasn’t as useful as it should be.
- The blade is prone to fall or breaking apart when being detached for cleaning. And it has the tendency to stick on the motor shaft.
- Takes up a lot of countertop space.
Read more reviews on Champion Juicer G5-PG710
Best Juicers Between $100 – $200
In this price range, buyers will find high-quality juicers with a good entry-level price.
7. Breville JE98XL Fountain Plus 850 Watt Juice Extractor
- This centrifugal juicer is a great entry price point for Breville juice extractors
- The 850 motor powers up the extractor system from a speed of 6,500 revolutions per minute to as high as 12,000 revolutions per minute.
- The machine fitted with heavy grade polymer body, stainless steel micro mesh filter and stainless steel cutting disc.
- It also fitted with other innovations such as 3″ circular feed tube, centered dual knife blade assembly, stabilizing knife and the high/low-speed option.
If you are looking for a high quality at an affordable price juicing machine, this Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is in the top of the list. The dual speed option offers juicing enthusiast an easy way to switch from high speed if the produce fruits or vegetables are hard such as apples and beets or turn it low for the softer ones like cantaloupe and spinach.
The extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute eliminates the chopping off whatever you want to juice into small pieces. It accommodates a whole fruit or large chunk of vegetables. While the direct central feed system maximizes juice extraction with the help of stainless steel cutting disc which is surrounded with Italian made micro mesh filter. Also, you can juice more since it is fitted with 1-liter juice jug. Therefore, you can juice fast and economically at all times.
The safety locking arm of the machine offers good operating protection. If you forget to place the cover lock, it will not start. In addition, if you overload it, the overload protection automatically shuts it down to avoid overheating.
Like most juicers in this list, first-time users will find Breville JE98XL not only user-friendly but also easy to clean. This juicer ejects pulp effectively into its supplied pulp collector. With the supplied cleaning brush, you can easily clean-up the juicing system. And most of the parts except the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on your dishwasher top shelf.
Though this model is large to cover your counter space and will not easily fit under your kitchen cabinet, you will surely find a good place in your home where you can safely store this fast and efficient juicer.
8. Breville BJE430SIL – The Best Cold Press Juicer
Have you ever experienced that moment when the heat is getting to you and all you’re craving for is just a relaxing and refreshing fruit juice? Well, I have, numerous times. But when I think about actually buying a juicer, the number one problem I experience is finding a juicer that is easy to use, won’t take up so much of my time, and worth the price. But then, how would we know if it is good or not without giving it a try? So when I heard about the “Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold”, I told myself to give this a shot.
- Control style has features with 3 switches: Off, slow, and fast. Fast-speed setting (13,00 RPM). Slow-speed setting (6,500 RPM)
- Detachable spout nozzle
- 70-oz jug with seal and store feature
- 850-watt motor
- Extra-wide feed chute (7.6 cm)
- Micro-mesh filter
- 3.4 L pulp container
- Cleaning brush
- The price is affordable
- With the different switches, it’s easier to get the outcome I desire for my juice. The fast-speed setting is great for the kind of fruits and vegetables that are hard and dense. While the low-speed setting is great for the leafy green veggies and the soft fruits.
- The 70-oz jug is perfect for creating juices in large amounts with just one go. The sealing feature gives you the choice to either seal it and store it for later or just serve it as it is, at a party or family dinner.
- Extra-wide chute helps you save time in prep time. No more worries about cutting the fruits or vegetables in small chunks.
- The Italian micro-mesh filter really does the job of minimizing the heat transfer.
- The plastic parts are BPA free
- Its 3.4 L pulp container is easy to remove which makes it easier to clean.
- Because of it’s upgraded technology, it allows your juice to have a shelf life of 72 hours.
- Most of the detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel parts are durable
- The areas that aren’t detachable are quite hard to clean. The brush isn’t able to reach all the areas.
- The filter is hard to clean. You need to give extra effort and bring out those muscles to scrub it till its clean.
- The longer it gets used, the noisier it gets when it’s juicing.
- The juice that it produces is a little wetter than I like my juice to be.
- There is a lot of juice that can still be used from the pulp. So, it becomes tedious because you have to juice the pulp itself to minimize wasted ingredients.
- Debris gets stuck around the lid area and doesn’t go straight to the container neatly.
- It’s quite a big juicer for my kitchen. It takes up too much space and eats up an area that I could use for other kitchen utensils.
- It works best on carrots and green beans, it really gets the juice out properly. So try using recipes with carrots and green beans.
- Since it has a basic setting and everything doesn’t need much effort, you can make this as a bonding experience for you and your kids.
Best Juicers Under $100
You might find a good juicer perfect for your needs in this price range but you can expect less add-on compared to the pricey brands and models.
9. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Key Feature: Compact design with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers and takes up less space
Type of Juicer: Centrifugal
Motor: 700 watt
- Titanium cutting disc
- Stainless steel micro mesh filter
- 3″ circular feed tube processes whole fruit
- Centered dual knife blade assembly
- Stabilizing knife
The BJE200XL model is one of the low-priced of Breville juice extractor lines. Though a cheap one, it is not of low quality. It still has the juicing capabilities of the other juicers on the higher ends.
Just like other Breville models, it has 3-inch centered feed tube to give you easy feeding of your favorite fruits or vegetables without chopping them into pieces.
With a 700-watt powerful motor, it operates at 14,000 revolutions per minute to crush the fruits and veggies and extract more juice from them. One good way to get more juice with this type is to start juicing with watery fruits before leafy greens. Since the moisture from the fruit helps the greens to release more juice.
While it creates extreme noise that might annoy you, your neighboring doors or apartment, there’s a simple way to minimize the operating impact. You can put this juicer over a thin cloth on the top of your counter. Or you can forgo juicing in the early morning to avoid waking them up.
Even a newbie can have a fun time using this powerful juicing machine. It doesn’t have any sharp or dangerous surfaces. And it’s easy to take some of its parts for cleaning.
A juicer like this is a good investment. Because it is attractive, affordable and efficient.
10. Hamilton Beach Premium 2 Speed Juice Extractor
Convenience is an important factor for a buyer before purchasing any kind of product. I mean, who would want to buy something just aesthetically beautiful and useful BUT complicated to use. So this is why different brands today really try to make their equipment user-friendly. And by user-friendly, we do not just mean easy to use but also time-saving. The Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2 Speed Juice Extractor is the equipment perfect for those looking for a juicer that doesn’t just produce a nutritious drink but also makes your life better.
- 1.1 Hp motor
- 40-oz pitcher
- Foam-free juice-froth separator
- Stainless steel locking arm
- Cleaning tool
- The Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2 Speed Juice Extractor is equipped with a motor that has enough power to make your juicing process a hassle-free experience. The great power it produced, it grinds and crushes the ingredients to the perfect texture and produces the most delicious fresh juice.
- With its 40-oz pitcher, parties and events or family reunions would be no problem for you. This is a great feature that fits perfectly for those buyers that have big families or those that always have their friends over. With its large size pitcher, you wouldn’t need to stop every couple of seconds just to pour out everything. All you need to do is just prep your ingredients, place it on the chute and just juice. That’s all there is to it!
- A froth-separator is exactly what you would want when you buy a juicer so that the juice you drink is true of great quality.
- The stainless steel locking arm helps you have an easy assembly and a safe operation.
- The cleaning tool provided really is helpful. It helps cut down the time you spent on cleaning the actual juicer. This is a great feature, most especially if compared to other products.
- If you are a newbie to the juicing market, purchasing this product will even give more benefits to you than you imagined because it provides its customers recipes they could use to give you a jump start in living a healthy life. (BUT do not limit yourselves to just these recipes. Explore and find a taste of flavor that you enjoy!)
- Because of the all-around stainless look, this juicer gives off the perfect attractive design on kitchen equipment you would want to show off to other people.
- The 3-inch feeding chute also helps you save time.
- The juicer is prone to shoots out food through the small air hole found on top. This will be the shredded remains of the previously juiced ingredients if not properly clean.
- It is quite noisy. Because it makes loud banging noises while the juicing process is on-going,
- It only has a 3-year limited warranty.
- Try to read up the recipes given so that you can use it as a basis to create your own recipes.
- Make use of the cleaning tool properly because it truly does help save cleaning time.
May it be for business or for pleasure, it’s always best to choose the right and best tools.
Juicers are essential equipment for those choosing a healthy life path. With the numerous tools sold in department stores, markets and online stores, it is not a shock that consumers today are more critical and discerning when it comes to purchasing such an important instrument. Not only does it have to look nice, but the nit and grit details, down to the smallest parts, should be quality.
Though juicing might be a fun way to add fruits and vegetables to your diet and those that normally you wouldn’t eat, it is not any healthier than eating whole fruits and vegetables.
Vegetable or fruit juice is not a complete meal. It has very little protein, no fat and less on fiber. It should only be an add on to your regular meals and not replace it.
Before we wrap up, we hope you find one perfect for your needs from these best juicers on the market you can buy online.