Did you know that buying the best water filter pitcher can help you save money?
It helps lessen the number of bottled water you have to purchase. It gives you and your family clean drinking water. And I'm sure you'll not only conscious of eating healthy meals and exercising, but also drinking safe and clean water.
These water pitchers have a built-in filter feature that reduces chlorine, zinc taste or any odors that are usually found in tap water. If you are conscious about what you cook and make your family drink, this kind of equipment is perfect for your kitchen.
But what is the best water filter pitcher you can buy?
There are lots of great options that will grab your attention such as Brita 10, MaVEA Elemaris, PUR 18 and Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher, to name just 4 of the various water filter selling around. Just google for the “ WaterSoftenerGuide” and you will get a birds eye view on your options.
In this post, we share the water filter pitcher reviews of these brands including others not mentioned above. Please read on and see if one of these water filter pitchers is what you need to clean your drinking water.
BRITA is popular among experts as the leading water optimization brand in the field. They promote green products and help its consumers live healthier by drinking healthier.
Fortunately, this Brita water pitcher helps you drink healthier, great tasting tap water. It removes contaminants that would negatively affect your health in time.
- Classic oval design
- Comfort grip handle
- Removable lid
- BPA free
- Comes with a sticker filter change indicator
- Large 10-cup water filtration pitcher with 1 advanced filter
- Reduces Chlorine, cadmium, mercury, copper, zinc and any odors
- The classic oval design helps maximize refrigerator space. It doesn’t take up so much space.
- It eases pouring and handling with the comfort grip handle feature.
- A simple removable lid makes refilling and cleaning an easier process.
- BPA is a toxin that has been found in plastic bottles. And since the BRITA Everyday Water Pitcher is BPA free, this would mean that the risk of BPA leaching into the water is lessened.
- The Sticker filter change indicator helps you know when you would need to change the water filter. It helps you keep track. The water filter would last 40 gallons or roughly around 2 months before it needs to be changed.
- Since it has a 10-cup capacity, it would last a whole meal or a meal and half for a family before it needs to be refilled again. With its capacity, you could have it on either in your kitchen or office. Talk about easy and convenient!
- Because of its capability to remove unwanted contaminants and toxins, the overall taste and odor are better than regular unfiltered water. No more smelling and tasting chlorine when you drink water. And this also makes the taste of your tea and coffee better.
- The price is reasonable with all the benefits you are able to get with this pitcher.
- The handle is prone to crack on top after a couple of months using. It is still usable but you will not expect the quality of it to last more than a year.
- The filtered water inside the pitcher is exposed all the time since there is no flap over the spout.
- You can change easily the water filter. After you remove the old filter, make sure you rinse first the new water filter before placing it into the pitcher. Since first three pitchers of water in the filtering process may contain carbon dust, you can use it to water the plants or just discard it.
This water filter pitcher offers 4 color variants that include black, eggplant, ruby red and tangerine.
- Has an automatic pour-through lid
- BPA free
- It has an advanced MAVEA Meter
- Advanced in-molded feet
- Holds 9 cups of filtered water
- MAVEA Maxtra filter features micro-screen
- The filter contains silver that provides antimicrobial protection
- Available in different sizes and colors
- Removes unwanted toxins and contaminants
- The overall look of the pitcher is stylish and modern-looking. It will immediately catch your eye the first time you will saw it and will also attract your visitors at home.
- The water flow activates the automatic pour-through-lid which doesn’t only make your equipment at home look cooler but also makes refilling the pitcher a hands-free process. This is because the portal opens and closes automatically. And it also keeps the water sealed from the outside contaminants or debris.
- Having a molded bottom makes it a non-skid, non-scratch feet.
- Its advance MAVEA meter is designed to digitally provide the real-time data regarding the life of the filter. It bases on the filtration volume, time and water hardness. The meter is embedded on the pitcher.
- There is no need to soak the filter in order to activate it.
- The micro-mesh feature of MAVEA Maxtra filter helps reduce the release of carbon particles.
- Its silver-treated filter feature lessens the chance of mold and bacterial growth.
- Because it has a 9 cup capacity, you don’t have to constantly refill it. It can last one whole meal with your family without refilling.
- The brand has a filter recycling program that pays its consumers if they ship back at least six name-brand filters, which is perfect for an environmentalist!
- The pour-through lid is prone to flap and quite wobbling.
- The water leaks out from its handle when the water gets filled up to the top. Sadly, the whole pitcher can’t be fully maximized because of this flaw.
- Do not fill the water up to the top so that water will not leak out from the handle and waste your precious drink.
This Aquagear water pitcher is very popular filtration system of its kind.
- 5 stage filtration system
- Filters lead and chloride
- Removes 2000% more contaminants
- 3 capacity filter that lasts 3x longer (150 gallons)
- Pitcher has the capacity of ½ gallon
- BPA free
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy grip handle
- It offers 5 stage filtration process. This is why it is popular and most commonly bought a water filter pitcher on the market. The stages include the removal of lead, mercury, chlorine and fluoride. It also keeps the healthy trace minerals within the water like calcium and magnesium. This feature has been tested and certified. And because of its filtering system, the water tastes phenomenal.
- The water filter will last 3x longer compared to other brands of water filter pitchers. This is a really positive feature for any buyer. It helps save money. No need to buy many replacements.
- The ½ gallon capacity is convenient. You do not need to refill numerous times. So it helps save time and energy!
- The best of them all, LIFETIME GUARANTEE AND SAME-DAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They give quick service. It assures that the brand is sure of its product and if any problems are seen they keep their costumers satisfied. If ever the pitcher breaks, they replace it FREE OF CHARGE! Now, that is service!
- The filters are also recyclable. The brand claims that these filters are recycled properly.
- An easy and sturdy grip handle is perfect for someone who is clumsy.
- Its size isn’t too big for the common refrigerator. It doesn’t take up so much space. And that is great if you don’t want to jam-packed your fridge.
- The filtering system is prone to slow down with long-time use. You might fall asleep waiting when it will be done.
- If you are going to filter a brand new batch, do it at night. So it filters when you’re asleep.
A water filtering system is very important for any household. Because the chlorine, fluoride and other contaminants in your drinking water affect your health adversely. This leaves your drinking water tasting kind of weird.
I know you want your drinking water to be safe and clean. Most especially if your household has children. But don't worry much. You don't need to rely on bottled water or bottled juices all the time. These water filter pitchers can help remove those contaminants from your drinking water.
I am hoping, you'll find here the best water filter pitcher for your home, office and other needs.