If I told you can make yourself fart at will, would you believe it?
Call it whatever you want – gas, farting, toots, flatulence, breaking wind, air attack, etc. This nature’s call could be most uncomfortable thing you’d ever deal with when you’re in a meeting or in a crowded elevator or in a silent room. However distressing it can be, passing gas is definitely harmless – even healthy – call of nature.
Some pass gas easily but others have a hard time having one. But all of us occasionally suffer from buildup of gas in the digestive tract. Bloating and flatulence can be an extremely agonizing experience. Emedicinehealth.com talks about what causes excessive flatulence. You can read it to better understand why you’re suffering from it now.
But you really don’t have to suffer from these discomforts for long. There are a lot of natural remedies that you can do to relieve gas.
Here let’s take a look at some simple, natural ways on how to make yourself fart.
1. The All-Four method for bloating remedy
If you feel bloated and haven’t had a good fart, you might get relief by assuming the best position to pass gas.
So, how do you do this? It’s as simple as the name suggests:
First, be on your knees and hands.
Elevate your butt so while your head is on the floor.
Slowly but deeply inhale, making your chest flat.
Hold your position for a few seconds. This should get your stomach churning and gases moving.
Soon, you’ll feel the sensation of air moving out of your ass. You gotta’ give it a little push to get the gas out!
You grandma probably taught you this age-old flatulence trick before!
It should be effective but if this doesn’t help, you can still learn other techniques on how to make yourself fart to relieve gas.
2. Curl up position relieves gas
There are many different Yoga poses and stretches to relieve gas that you can find here Flatulence Solutions.com. But among the best positions to help you fart on command, curl position or the “inhale-with-your-butt” method, is tried and tested.
It’s very simple and easy to do:
First, lie flat on a bed. Pull your legs up towards your belly, keeping them on either side.
Then, relax your rectum and allow air to flow into your ass. Just let your butt inhale.
Yes. It might sound crazy but with a little practice, this method should be simple.
Keep doing it. Soon the air builds up and a sensation of farting should come naturally.
You can take a look at this guy’s video. You might find some clues at how to make yourself fart when bloated.
3. Try soda to pass gas quickly
Have you ever experienced passing too much gas after binging on carbonated drinks?
Well, it’s not a coincidence. These drinks are loaded with fructose corn syrup. Unfortunately, this type of sugar is difficult for the digestive tract to break down.
As your intestines work harder, more gases are formed. This results in buildup of gas and a foul-smelling fart.
The bad thing with these beverages is that they can add up on your calories. A better alternative on how to make yourself fart on command would be Digestive Enzymes Prebiotics Probiotics Absorption. This is way healthier and better as compared to carbonated drinks.
How does it work? We’ll talk about it a little later. So, keep reading.
4. How to Make Yourself Fart with Gas-Inducing Foods
You won’t have problems passing gas if you include gas-inducing food in your diet. So, what are best foods to add into your diet?
- Fruits – Apples, cherries, grapes and prunes are known to increase gas production in your digestive tract. These fruits are rich in sorbitol and fiber that can produce gas when digested in the intestines.
- Beans – If you want some real gas, then beans should be the answer. Pinto beans and red kidney beans are very in fiber.
- Dairy products – Unless you’re lactose intolerant, dairy products can rev up your intestines and make lead to gas formation. This should help solve your question how to make yourself fart.
- Grains – Best paired with fruits, grains such as rice and beans will hopefully give you a nice fart in an hour. Including grains into your diet, at least twice a day, would be definitely helpful.
- Sugar-free sweets – As you suck on a hard candy or sugar-free gum, more air gets into your stomach.
- Green vegetables – Brussels sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, green peas and other green leafy vegetables are high in fiber. This requires your large intestine to work harder and produce more gas.
- Herbs – Certain herbs are known as to provide flatulence relief. Ginger, cardamom, papaya and peppermint are just some of the most effective herbal remedies for bloating.
But if you have no time to prepare these herbs, you can try Gaia Herbs Gas and Bloating Dietary Supplement Capsules. Wondering how to make yourself fart with this herbal supplement? You can check out how it works here. It is made from natural vegetable charcoal and fennel seed, and works by balancing the digestive system.
5. Try digestive substances
Taking natural digestive supplements can help regulate your digestive system’s gas. Many cultures actually have follow traditions that support digestion. For instance, in Oriental cultures drink hot tea after meals to aid in the digestion. Some drink herbal juices for better digestion.
Today, we have probiotics combined with digestive enzymes that are derived from all natural sources. In this post by Mayo Clinic, it describes how probiotics can help regulate the digestive system. It should also be helpful in your quest on how to make yourself fart.
Digestive Enzymes With Prebiotics & Probiotics would definitely be useful if you are having a bout with bloating and flatulence. It is an all-natural solution for this very discomforting symptom.
There are many natural ways on how to make yourself fart. Why suffer long when you can solve it right then and there?
Try one or two of these tips and you’ll surely get that sigh of relief!