There is one thing when it comes to weight loss – if you decided to lose weight, the first thing you need to do is to make a decision to change your lifestyle. This is, inter alia, relates to a diet. Thus, we can conclude that your desire to lose weight means that to apply a certain diet. There are a large number of diets, but I want to single out the paleo diet weight loss program.
What paleo diet weight loss means?
Admit it, can you invoke to mind an image of the caveman at which he is represented as a very fat man? It is hard, is not it! With this notion, we usually visualize a muscular, strong man, capable for moving and fighting for its place in nature. Now, look around you? How many people really fit into this picture? Fewer and fewer people, because of the increasing number of those who have problems with obesity.
The fact that cavemen did not have a problem with obesity is the basis to understand how to lose weight on paleo. This diet means that you go back for centuries, when eating habits are in question, and eat only food that can be harvested or caught. You should avoid foods that are processed in any way.
Paleo diet for weight loss means a diet in which dominates meat, fish, eggs, fresh fruit and vegetables, seeds,nuts and healthy oils. Foods that are processed in any way should not be on your plate, as well as dairy products, grains, refined sugar, salt, refined oil. It is clear that this automatically means intake of food that has a lower calorific value and losing weight on paleo principles.
Why losing weight on paleo?
When you choose a paleo diet weight loss as a way to reduce excess weight, you consume more fresh food, which is richer in nutrients. I see this as a process of detoxifying and get closer to nature, especially when I have in mind all those artificial additives in food for nicer appearance, smell and taste. In my opinion, frying in refined oil, canning and too much salt are bad enough!
The paleo diet is healthy, but also there is another advantage – no starving. Well, I would lie if I told you that calories do not count when it comes to losing weight on paleo. That’s not true. However, it is much more difficult to exceed a critical digit with fresh fruit and vegetables than with processed foods.
Besides, the food you eat through the paleo diet is rich in fibre and protein and contains carbohydrates, so you will not be hungry. If you are consistent, you will notice the results – a lesser weight, lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels, reduced risk of heart disease and better overall health. These are great reasons to choose losing weight on Paleo.
How to lose weight on paleo?
Of course, lifestyle changes are not easy, and none delivers results overnight. In fact, if you do not take care, it may happen that they have no effects at all. That is why I think that the following tips could be helpful when you start losing weight on paleo:
- Losing weight on the paleo must become a lifestyle. Temporary changes will bring only temporary results. It is very difficult to bring radical changes in life. Application the paleo diet for losing weight requires sacrifice, will, and sometimes more money than a lunch “harvested” on the grocery shelf. However, if you want real results, then the paleo diet should be your lifestyle, the way of thinking and making decisions. It is the first step towards your goal.
- Count the calories. As I said, switch to the paleo diet weight loss will reduce the number of calories you consume. If you want to lose weight, they need to be reduced. However, this does not mean that calories should not need to be counted. There are two main reasons for this.
- Yes, it is possible to intake too many calories with the paleo foods. Although fresh fruit and vegetables have fewer calories than a burger comprar cialis generico en espana envio rapido, fried in oil and placed between two breads, it does not mean that you should exaggerate and eat them in unlimited quantities. Always be reasonable.
- You should not exaggerate with the reduction in calories. If you do not consume enough calories, you will be tired and exhausted, and it’s probably not feeling that you want to achieve.
There is no universal form that we can use when calories are concerned. It depends on the sex, age, activity … If you are unsure how to track your calories, try this chart. I find it very useful.
- Burn those calories! If you really want to remove excess weight, it is not enough to apply the paleo diet for weight loss and count calories. Do you want to change your lifestyle? Well, I think that the food is not the only thing that makes life. I want to say that you need to change other things too. You need to get up and burn those calories!
Let us return, for a moment, to those cavemen. Can you imagine them sitting idly staring at one point? Sure, they probably had their moments looking in the fire, for example. However, most days they spent in hunting, harvesting, moving and attempts to become a better and more capable. If you spend most of the day sitting down, you will not burn a lot of calories, and you will not lose weight. It is simple truth.
That does not mean you have to go suddenly to the intensive and exhausting trainings. There are many ways to be active: swim, walk, ride a bicycle, spend a day in nature picking mushrooms or better yet, plant a garden if you have conditions and produce foods for your diet. Wake up that sleepy caveman in you! And of course, it is not forbidden to go to the gym, some sports, or dance.
- Find recipes. If something can discourage me when it comes to diet, is the lack of nutritional programs and interesting meals. This is the case with the paleo diet weight loss program. I should make a meal without dairy products, cereals, sugar? Well, actually, it can be a real challenge for beginners. It is hard enough to change habits. Should we invent ways to implement them in my life? Well, here’s the good news – you do not have to! I’ve found this useful book containing more than 470 paleo recipes. You can find it here: http://paleogrubsbook.com/.
This is a huge number of recipes! Most of us cannot even enumerate so many different meals. With such a large amount of recipes, paleo diet can easily become your good habit. That is another reason to try the paleo diet to lose weight. Not only that you will not be hungry, but these books can assure you that the meals can be delicious and diverse.Paleo diet weight loss is a great way to improve your look and your health. It is not exhausting, is not very restrictive and there is no starvation. In fact, when you have good recipes, it becomes a very simple way of life. After all, the life of a caveman was quite simple, until he did not evolve into a man who leads a complicated life, which carries with it certain health complications.
Do you want to stay healthy and fit? So, before you reach for a can in your store, ask yourself what your caveman ancestor would do. No, you do not have to go hunting. Just make a good selection and choose fresh!