Vegetables and fruits are a must for all my meals. Well, it should be for you too. Not only does it aid in having clearer skin, help in weight loss, ward off some diseases but it keeps your body healthy in general.
That’s why one must really make it a point to include veggies and fruits in every meal. But not everyone has the time of day to prepare everything needed for a meal.
Let me guess what you are thinking, “But it takes so much time!” or “That is so tedious. I have to put in so much effort!” Yes, I understand. Peeling fruits, cutting and slicing vegetables take such a long time to do, is tiring and it ends up eating a lot of your time. But there is a solution to this problem! The vegetable slicer.
In this post, we share our best spiral vegetable slicer reviews to help you decide what to buy to aid your work in the kitchen.
1. Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer – Best Zucchini Spaghetti Maker
Let’s discuss the different features of this Spiralizer, and as well as its pros and cons.
- Spiral slicer with a strong and heavy duty guarantee
- BPA free and Durable reinforced ABS plastic
- Suction cups
- Three separate blades with different slicing styles
- Best for making long vegetable strands and spiral slices
- Carbon stainless steel blades
- Complimentary Spiralizer Recipe Ebook Included
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- The suction cups on its feet make it have a firm stick on the countertop. This helps the spiralizer stay firm and it doesn’t make it wobble or move around.
- Since everything on this Spiralizer is plastic, except for the blades, it is good that it is BPA free. We wouldn’t want BPA on our fruits or veggies, now would we?
- The three different slicing blades it has, gives you the choice ribbon slices, ¼, and 1/8 for its sizes.
- Almost all the parts are detachable. And because of this, cleaning the spiralizer is easier. You can wash the parts that are detachable and just wipe those that aren’t.
- For all those who don’t have time to search recipes online for meals, the Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Slicer has included a recipe ebook that could help first timers or busy bees. Now, this is also a kind of customer service that goes the extra mile.
- I have to say that its lifetime replacement guarantee is the “pros” that really made consumers very keen to buy this equipment. A lifetime guarantee does not only mean the service is great but it also shows how confident the brand is with their product which makes the consumer confident about purchasing.
- This is great for those trying to go on a diet or just wanting to shift to a healthy diet. This could be a great substitute for your carbs. Have veggies pasta instead!
- The two blades with different slicing style, the ¼ and 1/8 weren’t curly or spirally as expected. But you can still continue to using it. And through time, the blades performance got worse. It just destroyed the fruits and vegetables you will try to slice.
- The suction cups is prone to lose some of its suction after long time use.
2. Müeller Spiral-Ultra 4-Blade Spiralizer – Great for Pasta Making
- BPA free
- German 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades for spiralizing
- Strong and firm handle
- Different features of a tri-blade, or 4-blade spiralizer and more with its 8 in 1 spiralizer- it is also a Grater, Mandolin, and Juicer.
- Suction cup feet
- Easy setup and use
- Lifetime guarantee
- Mueller ebook, printed color manual with detailed assembly and usage instructions
- Other than its main function, which is using it as a spiralizer (obviously), its few added features make it a more versatile and flexible kitchen equipment. Can be used as a Grater. Or as a Mandolin that can help you chop and julienne the fruit or vegetable of your choice. And it can also be used as a juicer. Healthy meal and a healthy drink. Now, this is what you call a multifunctional tool! Helps you save money, time and space!
- It is a manual machine. No electricity or plugs needed = save electricity = save money AGAIN.
- A lifetime guarantee is written on our pros list because if ever one does have trouble with this, it is guaranteed that the company would provide you assistance.
- The machine has its attachments on board and is quick to setup and use.
- The overall size of the Mueller Spiralizer is too large. It really does take up a big chunk of the area on your kitchen's countertop.
- A bit pricey even for its additional features. I don’t think that the price was worth it with some of the flaws it has.
- The suction cup is not doing much sticking. It doesn’t help stay firm on the countertop. Yes, it has a handle. But even if you will use the handle, it still tends to move around a bit. It isn’t supportive enough to handle the additional force whenever you have to slice vegetable or fruits that are quite harder.
- The instructions were not helpful too. It wasn’t as clear and detailed as it should be. You might resort to videos from Youtube.
- The plastic is prone to small cracks even if you don't use it for a long period of time.
Looking forward that you find a best spiralizer vegetable slicer to help you out in the kitchen and save time preparing your meals.